Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sng Aik Pong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:02:36 +0800
Hi all
        I need some expert advise on the following. I am getting this error
"A fatal exceptionn OE has occured at 0028:c14907f7 in VXD VSERVER(01)
00004fD7. The current application will be terminated." when my system boots
up. There are no problem when the system was running under win95. This
problem occured after I upgraded to Windows 98.Now I cannot access this
PC(having the above error) from other systems in the network. It shows up
under my Neighbourhood but would give an error "The network has responded
incorrectly" when the computer icon is clicked.
Any help is deeply appreciated.

Best Regards

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html