Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Ottie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:12:00 -0500
Good Afternoon Listers,

I have several QuickTime home movies from which I would like to extract
frames in order to make an IrfanView slideshow to send to family and friends
scattered around the country. I suspect there's a relatively easy way to do
this, but I haven't as of yet discovered just what that easy way might be.

I've attempted the rather cumbersome route of taking screenshots of a
playing movie and saving them as IrfanView image files thinking that I could
crop and edit the individual screen captures for use as separate snapshots
or for incorporation into a slideshow. Unfortunately I discovered that all I
was able to capture was the QuickTime window frame with a black space
filling the area where I thought I'd see a picture. For what it's worth, I'm
using QuickTime 6.

Can anyone with experience in this area hold my hand here and set me on
track?

As ere, thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey Ottie

eom

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: