Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:26:33 -0400
I posted this a week or so ago and got no response, so decided to
try again.

After reinstalling Windows 95 and all the followon updates on a
single client machine which I want to be able to access the internet
via my Win 98SE gateway machine; and setting up the TCP/IP protocol
on both the gateway and client as directed for ICS; and after then
installing ICS on the gateway machine;  I get an error when starting
Netscape on the client.

The error is:  Netscape was unable to establish a network socket
connection. There may be insufficient system resources or the
network may be down.  Try connecting again later or try restarting
Netscape.  You can also try restarting Windows.

The network works fine, as does the internet connection from the
gateway machine.
Free resources on each machine is about 73%; and restarting Netscape
and/or Windows had no effect on the error.

Looking for some advice on how to overcome this error and get ICS
working.  The client is a 200 Mhz Pentium II machine, and the
gateway is a 800 mhz Athlon connected to the internet via cable
modem.

Appreciate any help

David Hurst

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: