Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dianne Erdos-Rush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:11:08 -0500
Peter, thank you very much.  I have tried turning everything off, unplugging and rebooting, hoping that would be the nice easy way, but NOOOOOO.
Have now uploaded an anti virus, registry cleaner and norton uninstall tool on to a memory stick, and will take it over and see if this will work.  She has the Rogers Self Healing but it isnt much use, just tells us that we arent connected to the internet, which isnt exactly true, as the e-mail is still working, and all indices say that it is connected.  I believe you are right that it is probably something having to do with the DNS settings, and perhaps some holdover from the Norton Anti virus.  Will keep you posted.
Thanks.
Dianne

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml