Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:51:29 -0500
Hi Tony,

Here are two programs that may satisfy your requirements. There's also a
link to a TechTV article on making a slide show on a video CD.

Picture and Sound Show v3.1 [379KB] W9x/2k/XP FREE
http://www.joeltechnologies.com/PSindex.html

Slideshow & Picture Software
http://www.anixsoft.com/download.html

TechTV Article "VCD Slide Show"
http://tinyurl.com/yu2go

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Mayer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 12:20 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Slideshow Software

Hello everyone -

I am trying to find a slide show program that will allow me to take a
directory of pictures (jpg) and put them in a slide show that I can then
burn to a cd to show on a DVD player.
The kicker is that it needs to be able to automatically insert the
filename as text in the picture (bottom corner, for example).  This is
so that a large directory can be viewed, and filenames noted for later
printing or processing.
Any recommendations?

TIA!

Tony Mayer