Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:42:07 -0600
 7.0.0.1
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:42:10 -0800
To: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
From: John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Norton Systemworks 2004 and Pro version

Ian,

I have just recently started using AVG and am evaluating it against Avast
AV which I now use. Avast is very good and free like AVG. Avast does
automatic virus DB updates. I also use Trend Micro's AV which is ok but
costs (Virus DB is free but must be manually updated. I used to use Norton
AV but these are better with less conflict problems. Norton also costs for
DB updates after a year.  All of these work good with Zone Alarm. Just for
your, and the discussion members, info.

J. Dent

At 10:18 PM 1/23/2004 +1300, you wrote:
>Yep, AVG and Zone Alarm Pro are a good combo.  I haven't experienced any
>problems with recent versions of  ZAP as I just carry on using my trusty
>4.0.123.012 version, which I always set to prevent it from upgrading itself.
>
>For what it's worth, I don't use AVG for mail virus-checking, as it's
>fouled the OE proxy settings up a couple of times.  I disable that
>facility and use Benign instead.
>
>Ian Porter
>Computer Guys Inc.
>Arrowtown