Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:12:19 -0500
Here is some help with windows system files that are in use, and the
temporary internet files folder in particular.
Hidden folders are protected under windows with a file named desktop.ini
that is set to hidden, system, read only that is in the folder.  You can use
the folder like any other by first erasing the desktop.ini file.  I prefer
to restart in dos mode, move to the windows folder, and using
dir /as
to find the file names, move about and delete the desktop.ini files.
For instance, if you type
dir /as
tempor~1 will be an entry.  type:

cd tempor~1
attrib -h -s -r desktop.ini
del desktop.ini
cd content.ie5
attrib -h -s -r desktop.ini
del desktop.ini
cd \windows
ren tempor~1 junkfile
attrib -s -h -r junkfile

Now restart windows.  IE will create a new temporary internet files folder
and junkfile will appear as a normal folder.  Now you can navigate
throughout junkfile folder and find and delete anything you want.  Since its
just a bunch of cached web pages I usually crush the whole thing, but this
will also crush all your coookies, so if your relying on cookies for website
logins and such, you will lose them.  If you want the cookies and cached
file to stay, you probably would be best to search for and erase the
offending files while still in dos, and not rename the folder tempor~1 to
junkfile. since in dos mode you can't see long filenames, this can take some
time.

I have the same problem with the suspend issue.  Since it happens only one
or two times a month, I have been ignoring it.
Tom Turak