Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 03:12:27 -0700
Hello, I am a teacher in a certain university and we have some concerns.  We
have deep freeze installed on all computers in our laboratory (to avoid
viruses) which is enabled only on drive C.  We've created a drive D
partition for the students to place their work so that when they come back,
they could still review and change their work.  But we have some troublesome
students here, and all they do is delete those folders (since the laboratory
have several classes in a day) giving headache to the original owners.  Do
we have any application available such that a student could safely secure
his/her working folder? Encrypting or decrypting the folder will show that
folder and could be deleted easily by the others.  Hoping for your advise.
Thank you

Frederick Navarro

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>