Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 11:24:01 -0500
I have been experiencing some sporadic difficulties in downloading from the Web.  I have been told that my cipher strength (128) is too large (or high?) and that a strength of 56 would be more appropriate for some of these downloadings.  What does this mean, and, can the 128 be reduced to 56?  Moreover, can I re-establish the 128 strength if I wish to return to it?  On most downloadings the 128 works just fine!My system is Modem Pentium 11 processor and windows 98.  Keep in mind that I'm really not too sharp on the functioning of any of this equipment and software!  Thanks for everyone's help!   Jim

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html