Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:51:28 -0800
I have needed to do this in my mail to students, and have used two ways to
accomplish this. One is to use the BCC for all the recipients. You send the
mail to yourself, possibly using a name such as "good friend" which is
actually linked to your own e-mail address. Each recipient would then see
this in the To: listing. However, this is not very personal.

The other way, which actually sends a separate e-mail to each recipient,
requires a DOS batch file and use of an e-mail client that accepts command
line entries. I ended up using Pegasus Mail for this, although it may be
possible to do so with Outlook Express as well. In such a setup, you would
create the message as a text file and save it to you disk. Then write a
batch file that has something like this in it:

for %%p in ([log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]) do winpm-32 -t
%%p -s "hello" -f mymessage.txt

The above is for Pegasus Mail (winpm-32) and assumes that Pegasus is in the
search path - otherwise you would need to supply the full path to the
program. The "hello" is your subject line, and "mymessage.txt" is the file
containing your message.

Hope this is of some help to you. Perhaps others may have a cleaner
solution.

Peter Shkabara
http://pesh.what.cc