Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:04:17 -0700
  The process of removing a piece of software should, normally, remove it
from the list displayed by Add/Remove programs.  Howwver, various scenarios
can leave this entry behind even though all other traces of the program have
been erased.
  For this reason, the free "Powertoys" package (downloadable from
Microsoft) includes a handy little utility for removing entries from this
list without attempting to actually perform the full un-installation
procedure.  It sounds to me like that is exactly what you need.

David Gillett