Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kay Huff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 13:57:27 -0500
I hope someone can advise me.  I have xp pro, zone alarm and IHateSpam.
Before my crash and reinstall of the operating system IHateSpam caught a
LOT of spam.  Now it only gets very few. I'm not getting spam, so it
isn't the program.   I'm assuming something else is checking.  I've
turned off mail check in zone alarm, but nothing has changed, so I'm
assuming it must be in xp, but I can't find anything in the help files
regarding this.  Does it have some sort of filter I can turn off? The
reason I like IHateSpam is it lets me look at what it quarantines so I
can unquarantine items if I want to.  The way things are working now I
have no clue where all this is even going to. I've checked every logical
location I can think of.  I know I'm not getting all my mail, so I must
figure this out somehow.

Any ideas will be most appreciated.

Thanks, Kay

                       http://freepctech.com/rode