Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Stephen SL. Lo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:43:42 -0800
Everytime when I run Netscape Communicator 4.07 in win95b it change the
following keys in my register:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\http\shell\open\command]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\https\shell\open\command]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\ftp\shell\open\command]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\gopher\shell\open\command]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\news\shell\open\command]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\snews\shell\open\command]

from ""c:/program files/netscape/communicaor/program/netscape.exe" -h "%1""
to   "c:/program files/netscape/communicaor/program/netscape.exe -h "%1""

It just removes the quotes ("") for the path in which one of the directory
names has a space (ie program files). I want these quotes to eliminate a
minor problem on the "Open with.." windows which is displayed when I
double click an unassociated file in Windows' Explorer. Now I merge a reg
file to change these keys back to what I want after closing Communicator.
It is a bit nuisance.

Is there a way to prevent Communicator from changing these keys?

Thank you for your response and help!!

Stephen Lo
HKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHK
        Stephen Lo ([log in to unmask])
        Vancouver CommunityNet
        Vancouver BC Canada

                                  -----