Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Billiodeaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 07:40:57 -0600
Hi Paul,
I think you are on target.
The cd's must be finalized to be able to play on another cd player or
device.
Each session is finalized on a cdrw to be viewed and used by other machines.
That is why most are using cdrw writing with 3rd party soft in XP.  FYI,
Nero just introduced a new version for Incd (new to me, have not tried it
yet).
I still am using RSJ, but that locks me out of all other CD burning softw in
XP.
This is were my LAN comes in handy. I can keep RSJ on one machine and burn
cdrw files there and use Nero or XP's soft on the other machine.
RSJ finalizes each session upon ejection.

>From: Paul Ecclestone <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] multi-session CD burning
>Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 01:18:05 -0500
>
>I can burn a CDR and get it to play on my home stereo.  However I can not
>get a CDRW to work (on the home stereo).  I was wondering if it is because
>the CDRW may be set to multi-session.  I am using Windows XP home and can
>not find anything in media player that allows you to make the CDRW work as
>a single session CD.  This may not even be the problem.  It is just a
>theory.  Could one of you wonderful folks enlighten me?
>
>Thanks
>Paul Ecclestone
>
>      "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>        programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                       http://freepctech.com/rode

Where will you be in 100 years? If you don't know, I can tell you. (and its
not the grave). Write me.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode