Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:17:27 -0400
You might have just gotten a bad burn, or the reader drive
does not "like" the brand of disk you used...

But more likely, it sounds like you might have used DirectCD
or Universal Disk Format (UDF), a "packet writing" type of burning...

You have two choices (if I am correct in what you did).
1) Install  packet reading/writing software program on the XP machine
that is compatible with the one you used. They are (or always were)
particularly version specific and incompatible.

OR, Burn a new CD-R. Use the CD burning program as an authoring
or "Mastering Program" and burn in ISO Level 1, Mode 1,
Character Set ISO 9660, WITH Joliet Extensions. Joliet = (Secondary
Volume Descriptor and directories using Unicode.)

Another way to put that easier (since I don't use your burning program
and can't give an exact "follow the dots" answer) is to start a compilation
and add files to it normally.

If you need to find out how the existing CD-R was recorded, I recommend
ISOBuster. It will tell what filesystem is on the CD-R. The free version
(not registered) is "good enough" for a beginner.
http://www.isobuster.com/isobusterdownload.htm