Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:58:22 -0800
  I can think of at least three possibilities:

1.  Most enail systems impose a maximum size per message of one or two
megabytes.  It's surprisingly easy to exceed this with Word documents.

2.  There may be a problem of some sort with your messages, and the
notifications back to you may be getting blocked as spam.  (Spam and email
viruses sometimes generate huge storms of failure notifications, so these
may in turn get blocked.)

3.  I've seen a report that (some) EarthLink users are failing to receive
60% or more of their legitimate emails, because their servers have been
overloaded for six months or more.  Some friends of mine recently dropped EL
as their provider because so little of their incoming email was actually
being received.

  Do any of these sound like they could apply to your case?

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode