Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 11:31:05 -0700
We have just finished reinstalling Windows95B on a CTX 233mhz.
Everything is working fine with one exception (surprise, surprise).  On
start up or reboot, an Open With Windows appears.  The file on the Window
is mfcans32.dll.  Since we don't need or want to open this file, we
simply click OK without choosing any program to open it, the window
disappears, and all SEEMS right with the world.

Is this a foreboding of something ominous to come?  If not, how can we
get rid of this window?

Thanks in advance for your wizardry.

Chris Newland

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]