Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2009 14:13:33 -0700
Try the removal tool here:
http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2004-021816-1759-99
It's pretty common nowadays for this kind of infection to block AV and
Malware software.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] win32.NetSky problem
From: bob warasila <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, November 29, 2009 12:40 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

I'm trying to remove this malware from a friend's computer. They're an
older couple who access the internet almost exclusively through AOL. The
computer developed a problem whereby it couldn't access the web. I
solved that problem with a Restore back to 11/1 and we had web access
again. Since they don't have an active AV program I thought I would
download AVG for them but first checked for fragmented files. The disk
was massively fradmented so we ran defrag. While defrag was running it
gave us a few messages about the presence of a virus and I decided it
was OK to go ahead and continue with the defrag. That apparently was a
mistake because when it was all finished we started getting these
win32.NetSky messages that did not exist before the defrag. Other
problems are that we can't access the web through IE now and the
computer reboots inself about every 10 minutes. I assume these are both
related to the malware. Can you direct me to a good set of instructions
on how to proceed? And why isn't AVG loading from the thumb drive? Is
the malware blocking that?

Thanks,
Bob Warasila

 http://freepctech.com/rode