Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:17:02 +1000
At 12:01 AM 1/21/2008 -0500, you wrote:
>Error 1722 - There is a problem with this Windows Installer Pkg.  A
>program run as part of the set up did not finish as expected. >>>

I don't know the program, but as a general answer, the first thing to try
is uninstall it and then see if it will install in Safe Mode. Disable any
protection software such as firewalls or internet security software
(disconnect phone line first). Make sure there's nothing else running in
the background which might conflict or prevent it---which is the reason for
installing it in Safe Mode.

If that's no good, use System Restore to go back to a date before your
first attempt, then follow the above instructions again. (That will remove
the possibility that there's some remnant from the first aborted install
left in the registry which could block any later attempts to install it.)

If no-one comes up with a better solution for the particular program, and
you're still stuck, google "Error 1722. There is a problem with this
Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not
finish as expected".

You'll get over 1000 possible answers. (You might try adding in the name of
the program to narrow it down.)
There are many possible causes--you will have to try to pick some that are
nearest to your system.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml