Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Lombardo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:44:51 -0800
Hi Cathy,
Assuming you are using Netscape mail, go to
edit/preferences/mail&newsgroup/messages
at the top of the box is a check mark box for automatically putting messages
where you want them. You have to go to the pull down menu to the right of the
check box and select one of three ways you can do it.
Hope this helps,
Bob Lombardo