Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Huonga3TCV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:00:50 +0300
"The address that keeps popping up as my home page is
"youfindall.net/344012"  Please help!  "
Above is the email message one of our customers sent to our help line.  A
phone call to the man revealed that his Internet access is hijacked by a
certain website.  His default IE homepage was wiped out and replaced by
"youfindall.net/344012".  The following actions were taken (given to man on
phone) and proved useless:
1. Reconfigure his Internet Properties to remove the above address and
re-enter his default webpage.
2. After rebooting and above step didn't work, went back to Internet
Properties and changed default to "Use Blank."
3. Then accessed Registry and did a search (Find) for the above address.
Found one entry, deleted it.  Win.ini showed no entry.
4. Closed Registry and went to My Computer and searched directories for
above address.

==>
Emie,
Are you sure your customer has found out all of Keys, Values and Data in the
Registry, where the address is located. I doubt that. When you are doing a
search in the Registry just remember to check all the check boxes (keys,
values and data). About 2 weeks ago I experienced absolutely the same
problem as your customer. I also did a search in the Registry and found out
the address, but not only one entry found as you said, I found about 3 or 4.
After I have them deleted and set my homepage to About Blank every think is
OK now.
So my suggestion is that let your customer do a search again if he/she
didn't check all of the check boxes. Hope this help.
Huynh Minh Huong
Email: [log in to unmask]

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>