Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
K-KarlKuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 12:02:47 -0500
Hi All,
    When I went into the DOS mode and typed MEM, I got the
following response:

Memory Type        Total            Used       Free
----------------             --------          --------
 --------
Conventional          640K           80K        560K
Upper                      0K               0K          0K
Reserved                0K               0K          0K
Extended (XMS)     65,535K        ?          92,976K
----------------              --------         --------
 --------
Total memory         66,175K          ?        93,536K

Total under 1 MB      640K         80K       560K

Total Expanded (EMS)                   64M (67,108,864
bytes)
Free Expanded (EMS)                    16M (16,777,216
bytes)

Largest executable program size       560K (573,840 bytes)
Largest free upper memory block         0K       (0 bytes)
MS-DOS is resident in the high memory area.

    I do not understand the listing for Extended Memory,
which shows the basic 64-MB of memory in Bank 0, but it
shows a question mark in the used column!   I also have
32-MB in Bank 1, but that is added to the basic to show a
total "Free" amount of the combined memories.
    Does anyone know where I can get a detailed explanation
of this DOS memory listing?  I need to know whether all of
my RAM memory is actually usable.
    The above readings did not change after I activated the
Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, MS-DOS mode, and
WordPerfect programs.
    Karl            [log in to unmask]

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions