Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Yeomans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 16:02:53 +0200
Siva Lokanathan wrote:

>I wish to reinstall IE4 due to some errors.
>In order to get a clean install, I wish to first uninstall. However,
>what should I do to keep the existing messages, Address Book
> & Favourites?

You can export the address book once Outlook Express is open, go to
then <export>.  Save the file where you'll find it again and then you
can re-import it later when needed by using <File> then <Import>.

I'm not sure if the Favourites folder will get removed when you
un-install and then re-install IE4 but it's easy enough to back up:
the Favourites folder resides in your C:\Windows directory.  Use
Windows Explorer to navigate to C:\Windows\Favourites and copy all the
folders and files that reside there.  Again, save the files where you
can find them and when you've re-installed IE4 simply paste all your
old favourites back to C:\Windows\Favourites.

I'm not so sure about the messages, but I know that you can save
messages as *.eml files by right-clicking on any message you wish to
save then selecting <Open> to go to the message editor.  Go to <File>,
then <Save as>.  It may be a bit tedious that way but at least you
could save your important stuff.  Maybe someone can offer more help on
that one.

I use the procedure above to back up some of my stuff from IE4/Outlook
Express and it works OK for me.  If you need further help, e-mail me
privately [log in to unmask] .

Hope that helps.

Regards
Rick.