Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 22:28:04 -0400
At 02:48 PM 4/7/1998   Westly Montroos  wrote:

>A question, is Windows 98 out, the original version? I mean, no more beta's,
>you are able to buy it in store, and what is the price if I may ask.

The last Microsoft seminar I was at pegged the Win98 rollout
for the first week of June 1998. The announced reason for the
delay was to make the Win3.1 upgrade the same package
as the Win95 upgrade. The Beta 3 is very stable but expires
8/24/98, and I suspect it is the same as the RC (no new
features, just bug fixes).

I hear (from someone who ordered from CompUSA) that the
upgrade price (advanced orders) was $89. I don't know how
accurate this pricing information is.

Regards,

John Chin