Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:50:21 +0000
Did you look at your control panel/folder options?  Maybe this file is linked to another file, and one of the folder options may treat the two files as related.  Did you try booting into safe mode and attempting to delete it from there?  Last resort, maybe try opening a command prompt, I don't recall the command, but something like   'delete c:\mydocuments\badfile'    I haven't worked in DOS in a long time to provide you with the actual string needed...  DOS might not work either, I don't think it likes spaces in file and folder names, MY  DOCUMENTS has a space as does DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS, but you could try.
Paul Hachmeyer

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Sowders
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 1:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Question ??

I have a file in My Documents that 'cannot ' be deleted , renamed or moved  or dragged to the Recycle Bin.. Message says ' Cannot read from the source file or disc. '
Clicking on Properties shows 0 bytes size.
    It was a link to a Youtube video , but I forgot to put a file extension on it when saved to My Documents .
    Is there anyway to get rid of it ?Thanks .
I am still using Windows XP-3rd update-

John Sowders

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml