Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lyz Rader <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:27:40 -0400
Hello, List!  There are two Personal Folders icons in the folder list of
Outlook 2003 that are un-openable and un-deletable.  They do not appear in
the Data Management folders list and even Properties will not open.  They
are not causing any problems, they are just an eyesore.  I believe they are
corrupt files that lost their links after being moved around and upgraded
from an older version of Outlook. When clicked on, a message pops up that
says the file cannot be opened.  The rest of Outlook and all the other .pst
files are healthy and functional.  I would run scanpst on them but I cannot
locate them anywhere outside of the Folders List in Outlook.  Any ideas on
how to get rid of them?  Thanks!  Lyz

Elyzabeth H. Rader

Office Manager/Bookkeeper

The Thaxter Company