Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Novickas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:39:23 -0600
Hi!  I just joined your mailing list.  I print a relatively large amount of
material from the net, much of which I later discard.  I didn't mind so much
when I could print on both sides of the paper.  That was under Win98.  Now
that I have XP, I find I can no longer do that.  In spite of the fact that
I'm using the same printer, an HP Deskjet 812C, there is no option presented
under printer settings for printing on both sides of the paper.  Presumably
this is a software problem and not the printer?  Hope you can help me be
environmentally friendly.  Thanks!
Bob
PS. Could this possibly be a conspiracy of the paper industry to sell more
paper? :)