Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Weagant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:06:27 -0400
On 14 Aug 2003, at 12:03, George Philp wrote: about [PCSOFT] Regarding NAV Notice Of Bl

> for it. I do not use the automatic update feature provided by NAV or
> Microsoft.

How do you keep it updated then?? If you use the liveupdate button at
the top, do this at least once a week, Wed evening is good, as they
update on wed's normally. If you have never updated, then it is just a
program taking up space on your system as if is not much use to you.
You will get updates for a year when you first purchase the program,
after that, you have to pay for the updates. For what it's worth, you can
usually find a new version on sale, cheaper than paying for the updates.
I strongly suggest, you do one of the other and keep it up to date.

> I believe I signed up for this service either when I installed NAV or
> there was a notice on their web site offering it.  Maybe people are not
> aware of this extra service provided by Symantec.

You get one year free updates.

 This not the first time
> I have received a Symantec Warning Notice.
>
> George

You are receiving the warning, because at one time you have registered
one of their products. Unless it is the spam one that is trying to sell you
Norton.

Don Weagant

                       http://freepctech.com/rode