Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:29:23 -0500
Barry,

I have not noticed anyone suggesting checking the days to keep links in
history setting in internet properties.
On your desktop, right click the IE icon, choose properties. The first tab
that comes up, at the bottom, should have days to keep pages in history. See
what's listed there.
I have mine set to 21, but I think the default installation is something
like 3 days, or even less.
Also, make sure you're not using some little program, such as TweakUI, or
something similar, that is set to clear the history when you exit Internet
Explorer. It would be under the "paranoia" area if you are.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml