Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:14:24 -0400
Charlotte,

Always post messages through the mailing list.
CC to me (or others), but always send to
the list so that the rest of the members can
read, learn and/or contribute
(and fix my mistakes <grin>)

A few more questions to help clarify.....

1. Which version of MSIE?

2. When she points to (but doesn't click) on blue
underlined words, does the pointer change into
a hand?

3. When she is pointing to the underlined words
AND has the little hand for a pointer, does she
see a URL listed on the status bar (just above
the start button)?

4. What does she mean when she says:
".... click on an email address.... it will take her right to it..."
take her right to what?

Jim Meagher