Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:59:09 -0600
Mohamed Ismail writes:

<<I have a problem concerning file extension. I received
an e mail with a clip attached to it. This clip ought
to be an wmv file but the downloaded one is a dat
file. The file downloaded is exactly:
name.wmv[04-25].dat
  I tried to open it several times, even when changing
the extension, but did not succeed. What to do?>>

What did you rename the file to? I suggest rename it to "name.wmv".  Do you
have a program that opens .wmv files? (Active-Movie or similar, late
version). It probably won't open in anything earlier than Win ME, according
to my list. You could try renaming it with a .avi extension and see what
happens.

Are you certain it's not a virus? As you probably know, opening any email
attachment (and this is obviously a strange one to you) is fraught with
danger. Even if it appears to come from a known source. That's how they spread.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml