Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:38:10 -0800
Lance or Jim (or whoever knows!) --

I was mucking about with copying the font files I think I need, and have run
into a problem with it.  Since I don't know precisely which fonts my client
deleted from her system, I went into my \windows\fonts folder and copied all
the fonts with a date of 8/24/96 (the system date for Win95B) onto a floppy.
 While most of these fonts were True Type fonts (.ttf extension and the TT
icon), a few of them are apparently not True Type fonts.  These non-True Type
fonts have a .fon extension and their icon is represented as an A.

I put the floppy in the A drive, went into Font Manager into Control Panel,
told it to find new fonts on the A drive, and it promptly found ONLY the True
Type fonts.  I have a strong feeling that I need to get those *.fon fonts
reinstalled, too.  (Some memory from the distant past tells me that Windows
uses them.) The *.fon files include the ones that Jim mentioned -- smalle.fon
and symbole.fon.

If font manager doesn't see them, how do I get them back into her system
properly?

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]