Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 00:05:41 +0200
Hello LARRY,

LJ> Regards to all !
LJ> I have a lot of files with the same name and size and a lot of redundant
LJ> DLLs.
LJ> Can I delete them in a safe way?
LJ> Thank you for all your help. Larry Joubert

LJ>                 PCSOFT mailing list is brought to you by:
LJ>                          The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
LJ>                   http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

1. The same name and size does not guarantee same contents.

2. The same file may be needed in both locations.

3. There is no 100% safe way to filter the required files from
   not essential.

4. The one way I deal with this, I move all duplicates to
   /ARCHIVES/HOLD noting where each came from; if any problems-
   I restore; if no problems for about a month - I kill the
   files. The method never failed me.

Best regards,
 Max Timchenko                  mailto:[log in to unmask]

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]