Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:59:55 +0200
>----------

I seem to remember I had worse problems with the postscript so I removed
it some time ago ... but maybe I should try it again.

Shortage of virtual memory is obviously the cause, but what worries me
is how a single task can crash the entire computer. Better-behaved
applications pop up various kinds of "insufficient memory" messages, not
a BSOD!  Any comments from the list on protecting against this (since I
already have HP's latest driver)?

Thanks
Joe