Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:27:05 -0700
You will be very happy if you upgrade to Windows XP. It is much more stable
and capable than ME. Then you can use your new software. XP has a
compatibility function (you have to set it for each program, IF NEEDED) that
can be set to run programs as if it were an older operating system such as
ME so your older programs will most likely also run on XP.

For your consideration.

Tom Mayer

Hi Brian.  Thanks for responding.
The software is Sony's Screenblast SOUND FORGE...audio editing software.
$70 at Best Buy.
Probably gonna get to eat it, eh? Rats!        Becky

> Becky
>
> Windows 2000 and XP are VERY different from Windows ME.  If the software
does
> not advertise it supports ME it is very likely it will not run properly.
What
> software you are trying to install?
>
> Brian
>

>> > I'm using version ME.
> > Which brings me to 'my' question:  I recently bought software intended
for
> > Windows 2000 or XP.  When I try to install it onto my computer, I get a
> > message that says:  "no autorun.ivi"
> > Is Windows 2000 and ME not 'close enough' that I will be able to install
> > this?
> > Thanks for any replies....................Becky

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml