Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:26:26 EDT
Had EXACT same problem with work comp. 4 days ago. Every attempt at
programming repair failed.
Problem turned out to be the memory card. Bad connection.
Remove it/them, and reinsert it/them.
ALSO, may be bad memory stick(s).
Let me know what it was with you, VERY curious. email me.

Hi,
=20
I have a problem:
While my computer initializes (during the BIOS memory tests or in the =
DOS
screen), appear " in the screen, and occurs errors in HIMEM.SYS.
The DOS message indicates a unconfiable sector in XMS memory, and the
windows do not initialize, or when initializes, it displays an error =
window
and break.
Windows sometimes indicates "Cannot find HIMEM.SYS".
=20
I think it is a Bios or Boot Sector Virus...
=20
Can you help me, please?
=20
Thanks!