Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:50:37 -0700
He'll need to use the three boot disks that NT 4.0 came with.  If he doesn't
have them, he can create them from the CD.  I don't recall the exact syntax,
but if he runs the program \i386\winnt /? from his CD, he'll see which
option will create the disks.

The setup program will prompt him to create new partitions, or to use
existing ones.  He has the choice of which to use or create and what
filesystem he wants to use.

You should not format the hard drive before installing NT...you can perform
the format as part of the installation.

The setup program is fairly intuitive, so once it's started, you shouldn't
have too much trouble.

Drew