Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
em zirek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 17:27:03 -0800
Get yourself Mozilla Firefox and get rid of IE forever. I did and haven't looked back. Firefox is the 21st equivalent  to IE if not better.  That is my opinion and your mileage may vary.  Please see other comments that will come up in the next few days.

emzirek Productions
   sales and service

--- On Wed, 12/31/08, Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] Active X
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:59 PM

Guys, I'm ready to take my bat to the Vista machine.

For some reason, I have started getting a message:  (Internet Explorer
is on the frame of the little box)   Do you want to allow software such
as Active X controls and plug-ins to run?

This box comes up at least once and sometimes as many as six times when
I open up any window in IE. I hit 'no' and it does no good. I hit
'yes'
and it does no good. I want to start out in 2009 without murdering the
#*%&#(@) Vista machine.  HELLLLLP!

Brenda Dencer, CSC, CI, CT, SC: L
443.812.4975 (c) 410.730.0057 (h)

If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. (Chinese
Fortune Cookie)

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!