Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:41:40 -0400
Hi Mark,

I don't think seeing the pics has anything to do with having Dropbox installed.

I don't because it's almost useless to me. My ISP is throttling uploads in an effort to limit illegal file sharing,

so any sizable uploads takes hours and hours. at 50kb's (or less - mostly less)

I can see the pics without any involvement of Dropbox software on my machine,

but as I wrote in my previous post ,the easiest way is to just download the zip file.

Peter E.

From: "Mark Rode"

Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 4:22 PM

To: <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] enlarging  thumb nail photos

After posting this I realized that the reason you aren't seeing the

pictures full screen is because you must not have the latest version

of Dropbox installed which comes with graphic, and video support for

public sharing. If you have a Dropbox account then  update it to the

latest version, but if you do not have a Dropbox account use this

link to create a free one, and you will get an extra 500Megs of space

for free for life.

http://db.tt/7YQ709Cb

It is a great free service with no negatives, and you risk nothing by

installing it. I think once you have the latest version of Dropbox

you will be able to enlarge the pictures as easily as I did.

Mark Rode

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:

                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads