Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 01:13:47 +1000
Myra writes:

<<Does anyone know of free software that will clean up the extraneous marks
that appear on emails that have been forwarded>>

I've used The Cleaner by Steve Chin for years. It's free, small, and
simple. Works like a charm in all versions of Windows.
http://ronbrandon.com/lukeminnie/email_cleaner.htm

Don Penlington
 From the beach at Surfers Paradise.
http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
for sunny Queensland photos, fractal art, free computer tutorials, and more.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com