Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:46:56 +1000
Harley wrote:
>I often get a pop up screen asking for my master security password which =
>I don`t. >>

Sounds like a virus. No proper software would act like this.

Update your a-v and run a full scan. Be aware that some viruses, if they
find their way onto your computer before they are included in update
databases, can prevent any further updates.

If necessary, run an on-line scan:
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

You could also check your startups for anything which might trigger this.
Either use a startup utility, or run msconfig if you have nothing better
and open its startup tab. Untick anything suspicious.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml