Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Derek McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:13:24 -0500
My version of Nero Burning ROM v5.0 came with the Aopen CD-RW 3248  (32*12*48).
I can record data CDs and can Copy  CD's but I cannot record a compilation of audio tracks.
I get a message saying that the burn was unsuccessful due to a medium speed error and buffer overrun.  The buffer is set at 79 Mb.
I have no success burning from the file of WAV files, or the Image file and the original WAV files are recorded at the correct speed.

I have searched the NERO manual but there's very little on this.

Hope you can help

Derek McBride

I run WIN98SE on a P4 1.6Ghz, platinix 2D m/b, 40Gb UDMA 7,200rpm HD and a Creative Live 5:1 audio board.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml