Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:53:21 -0800
You will get many opinions as to which cleaner is best. Here is a link that
may help you.
http://registry-cleaners.6starreviews.com/?refer=goog&keyword=repair%20regis
try%20pro

My own experience shows that no one program gets them all. I use CCleaner,
RegAlyzer, RegSeeker, Tweak Now RegCleaner, RegistryFix, Error Nuker, PC On
Point, Toni Arts Easy Cleaner, Registry Mechanic (free ver), and Windows
Registry Repair Pro. That is a lot of cleaners, but each one of them seems
to find something that the others miss.

Hope this helps and does not make it harder for you. Incidentally, I did
find that by using such registry cleaning tools, I could avoid reinstalling
Windows XP to clean it up. Having said that, I must also say that some of
these tools can also damage your registry if you are not aware of what is
being done. So... the tools are useful, but use with caution.

Peter