Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
daryl crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:40:34 PDT
Peter-Instead of double clicking the file,right click and"Save As" file.
I put them on my Zip all the time.-DaŽyl
<<<<Peter Shkabara wrote>>>When the RealAudio Player needs to buffer the
music, it creates
sequentially named temporary file named something like AB03.tmp
in the temp
directory. Does anyone know what format this temp file is? In
other words,
is there a way to make use of it instead of having to recreate
it again if
you play the same thing? There is some reference to saving a
play file in
RealAudio player plus, but I don't know if that is the same
thing. The temp
file is deleted automatically when playing is done, but it is
possible to
save it first by using even something as simple as Windows
Explorer