Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:05:22 -0700
David writes:

<<It sems like i have lost the ability to drag icon around on the desktop
and to drag and drop folder and files>>

Maybe you have icon view set to auto-arrange. Try right click
desktop/Arrange icons and set to an alternative.  Maybe simply re-setting
this option might fix the problem. (Well, I'm a born optimist). Not sure
whether you've lost drag n drop entirely, or just on desktop. Has this
happened following any crashes or improper shutdowns? If so, there may be a
corrupted OLE system file.

Otherwise:
1. Do a registry restoration (see my tutorial if you need instructions) or
2. Reinstall Windows over the top or
3. Rename or backup the Windows folder and do a complete reinstall.

(Hey, it might be easier to live with the problem!  Keyboard copy n paste
is just about as quick).

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com