Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 13:32:40 -0700
Found the following on Microsoft's support website:

---
'How to Perform Clean-Boot Troubleshooting for Windows 98'
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q192/9/26.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=g
n&FR=0

When you click to clear an entry in a file, a "remark" statement is placed
at the beginning of each line. For the Config.sys and Autoexec.bat files,
"rem tshoot" is used, followed by a space. For the System.ini and Win.ini
files, "; tshoot" is used, followed by a space. These remarks are removed
when you click to select an entry that was cleared previously. When you
click to select an item in the Startup tab, the registry entry is restored
to its original location.
---
It's referring to the System Configuration Utility - Msconfig.exe

Hope it helps to clear things up for you.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Demetri Kolokotronis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 6:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Tshoot

On Wed, 17 May 2000 12:09:43 -0700 "Sanborn, John"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Can you show us the original line in question?  If it's "rem Tshoot"
> then it's a remark statement and is ignored when ran.

One of several lines is

Rem TShoot: C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\DELTREE /Y C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\

That these are remark statements that were ignored when run is known.
Questions are how did they get there, and what is the purpose of the
lines being remarked?

From what I have determined since posting my questions, these TShoot rem
entries were prompted from my reinstalling Windows 98 or from my
disabling autoexec.bat in msconfig.

Demetri Kolokotronis

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>