Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:18:33 EST
In a message dated 3/18/01 9:03:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>     I'm in dire need of assistance. My start screen shows the message
> ``The TCP/IP network transport is not installed.'' This has cut off my
> Internet access, producing invalid paage fault and illegal operating
> errors. I can sometimes connect to my ISP but I can't access any URLs.
> Can someone please provide me with a cure? I'm using a Compaq 5827 with
> 96 mb and 500mhz, Windows 98SE. An add-on-- I've re-installed AOL and
> Netscape software but TCP/IP error message keeps coming Thanks in
> advance for your help.

You did not mention which ISP you were having trouble connecting to.  It may
be heresy, but if the problem is with AOL, I would suggest you call them.  If
you can avoid their computerized hang-up when their lines are too busy, they
can actually be helpful with something like this.  (If people can't sign on,
then they can't sell you anything and you might decide $21.95/month isn't
worth the nuisance.)  I have actually been surprised that they have been
pretty helpful with signoff problems in the past.

William Closure

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml