Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 06:55:18 -0600
At 04:55 PM 8/26/98 EDT, you wrote:
>I'm having problems in displaying the full titles of icons in My Computer
>windows and on the desktop, if the title is too long.  All I get is an
>ellipsis "..." appended to the end of the icon title where it gets cut off.

I've got the same problem and it also started after re-installing Office 97.

>My display resolution is at 800 X 600 and both horizontal and vertical icon
>spacing is set to te default of 43.  I am using small fonts, Arial 10 point,
>also the default.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

I got around the problem until I can look into it some more by increasing
the horizontal spacing of icons to 38.  My font is (and was) set to Arial
8.  I'd think the place for you to start would be to reduce your icon font
setting to 8.  If anyone has a permanent solution for this, I'd like to
hear it.