Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:18:09 -0400
There may be a third party program that lets you do something with the keys
while working on the Windows desktop but primarily the function keys are
controlled by individual programs.  Their use changes from one program to
the next.  Windows 95 makes use of several of the keys (like F1 and F5) but
most are unused.

In today's graphical environment, nobody wants to deal with a chart listing
48 different key combinations to perform all the different jobs not to
mention that each program has it's own unique chart.  (let me think ... was
that ALT+CTRL+F7 or
SHIFT+STOMP.RIGHT.FOOT+F2 to get this program to.......)

So programmers are putting less and less emphasis on those keys.
I think function keys are slowly but surely joining the ranks of
the PRINT SCREEN and SCROLL LOCK keys.... functional but useless.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====