Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:57:18 -0600
Hello Susan,

Yes a firewall would benefit you.  You most likely don't have a static IP
so it wouldn't be as easy to hit your system but a good defense is always a
bonus to have.  A good, free, easy firewall is ZoneAlarm.
http://www.zonelabs.com

If you were only online a few hours at a time it wouldn't be as big of a
deal, but with the extended hours it may be pretty nice to have.

Have Fun,

David A. Abbe

I have a dial-up connection.  However, since I have a second phone line, when